Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday 21st March 2021...different..

My morning views....








Not very often I shoot a sunrise...






Somebody shrunk the tennis courts and equipment!!!!


My friend Margie who is a member of the Pickle ball club here in SMA invited me out as a guest today..it has been two years since I last played but I enjoyed the two hours and the game came back to me fairly quickly...


You cannot see in these shots but there is a lovely Jacaranda tree at the end of the courts....








Everyone so very friendly and I enjoyed my time there and may even consider going a couple of times a week...


I like this......





And I really like this...





Another great walk with Frida....I do like this dog!!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...