Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wednesday 24 th March 2021....Relaxing day

I had an easy day today and took my time over breakfast and then went into Centro do some banking...


Went up the hill to check out the Jacaranda trees ....









They sure are beautiful.....





I saw this car parked and had to take a photo....





Must be a distant cousin of Blaze!!!




I then walked around the newest park in SMA...





Then went and picked up Frida she is always so happy to see me and we had a good walk....took this shot which I think is great....






More tennis on Tv this week this time from Miami.....


Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...