Monday, March 22, 2021

Monday 22nd March 2021......today

I wore my tourist guide hat as I took my good friends, Margie, Teri and Mike on an afternoon adventure...thanks to Mike for providing the transportation and driving.

The first stop was La Huerta home to the second largest tree in Mexico....a Sabino about 460 years old...



Margie, Teri and Mike


It is one big tree...

I do like the Jacaranda trees in full bloom now..



Years ago a lovely church and other buildings were submerged in the Pressa and only at certain times of the year could see the church steeple but now because of the huge drought you can actually walk around the ruins.....amazing....





The last stop was a hidden church in the hills that I had not been to before....


Such detailed  work...


We were thrilled to see the murals on the ceiling..



it was a great outing........

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!



























No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...