Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Tuesday 9 th March 2021.....here we go again

With tennis the first order of business on this day...we have a great group good fun and some not bad shots once in a while....nice way to start my day.....

Then it was home for some lunch before going to get Frida and take her out for a couple of hours......she is adorable..


Then it was home for a couple of hours of relaxation and then at 5 pm I did something I had not done in over a year.....I went to have dinner at a restaurant.........instead of ordering take out for my usual  Country fried chicken dinner I invited two friends to join me for dinner..


I have know this amazing couple for years now and they are back in Town for a few months...they both have had there two vaccine shots and La Frontera has a large outside patio...it was a great meal thanks for buying guys....and we had a great time catching up.....

Time for the usual evening routine.....

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi??






No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...