Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wednesday 17th March 2021...a change of pace!

happy day to my Irish friends....

Today I had arranged with my friend Mike who is in charge of a small kayaking group to take three of my friends out on the Pressa and combine it with a hike to the dam I was at last week....
So Jen, Teri and Mike met up with the other Mike and we had a fabulous time out on the water...even thought the Pressa is not a clean body of water it was good to be out on such a lovely day...
here is Jen

and Teri

and some sights on the way..





We left the kayaks here and hiked up to the lovely dam


and finally a shot on the way home..

We all had a very good time....

I then went and picked up Frida and we walked for over an hour..she loves to go out and about!!

the usual evening routine....

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!






















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...