Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Tuesday 28th July 2020...Day 162!!

This morning I went back to Ruth’s home where she is celebrating her 93 rd birthday.......




Both her daughters, Heather and Kathy, have been staying with her the last few days and it was nice just to sit outside and visit....


She looks amazing and is always smiling!!





Happy Birthday Ruth!!


I then drove to the ferry terminal hoping to get in the 1.30 pm sailing but the announcement board was flashing possible sailing wait......because I am old I do not have to pay the passenger fare, so saved 17 dollars!!


Any vehicle stand out here????





I was really lucky as I am the last vehicle allowed on up on the upper deck!!

I do not want to go up to the lounges and restaurants and would have stayed in the car but because I am on the top deck at the back I have window views and open spaces to be outside and look for whales....


No sightings...


The ferry left on time...



Views along the way..




Coming into Nanaimo..












 I was back home around 4pm and Boomer was really happy to see me.....always good to get away but nice to be back.....Just Kirby and I till Heather comes back on Thursday!!


Took Boomer for a long walk and then relaxed with my show!!


This will only mean something to my adorable SIL, Janet.......look what I found in a store yesterday!!!!!!  Expensive but worth it!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Welcome back! Happy Boomer!

mexicokid said...

Thanks he is so happy..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...