Friday, July 31, 2020

Friday 31 st July 2020..Day 165!!!

This is a long weekend in British Columbia and I hope everyone keeps up social distancing and wearing masks!


I had two great hours on the tennis courts again..this has been three days in a row and absolutely no pain in my hamstring!!!


Later in the afternoon I took Boomer here..





We have been here before but the walk through the forest...









And then the spectacular views of the narrows are a delight!!
























He is such a good dog and he made me laugh so much today in the forest he found this tennis ball that made a squeaky noise and he carried it around the whole time making noise all along the trails...too funny!!


back at the car after he gets a couple of treats and lots of water he looks good in the new car!!!





A relaxing evening and now going to watch my show...


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Stony hill is awesome! Just like most of this island…

mexicokid said...

That is for sure..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...