Monday, July 27, 2020

Monday 27th July 2020..Day 161!!!

This is my last day here at the house with Kilo and Atlas..

they really have been great companions and very well behaved.


I went on a mini road trip today to three waterfalls!!!


The first one I found out about on a website which I have no idea how I accessed.....it gave good directions and it was off in to the wilderness...





No markers no signs so I was simply replying and what I had read...


After about 15 minutes I could hear the sound of the falls and this is the lower falls...














Very beautiful...


I then followed a trail up for about one km and came to the upper and beautiful falls!!!











So nice to be in the middle of the forests on my own looking and listen to the power of Mother Nature!!


Back on the road and by the way Blaze is such a great drive, really like her!!


The next falls are called Bridal Veil Falls and supposed to be the sixth highest in Canada....





A short hike to the viewing platform and again a remarkable sight to see!!













My last stop was here..




A short hike into the woods to come across these falls...











Very little water flowing but it had come from a long way up...


So I was home by 2pm and took the dogs out it is really a hot day...


the owners come back this evening and I am staying tonight at the same Airbnb where I stayed last week.


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Beauty all over the place! What a wonderful country we live in…

mexicokid said...

So very true🇨🇦🇨🇦

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...