Thursday, July 16, 2020

Thur 16 th July 2020..Day 150!!!

Took Boomer on an early waterfall hike this morning to Ammo its falls we have been here before but it always so lovely 



Boomer loved being off leash and frolicking in the water!!




Back home to change and then off to Thursday afternoon poker, another good and fun time but I was in the losing column this week at minus five dollars!!

Did some shopping before coming home to watch my home town team losing a soccer game!!

Tonight took around the neighbourhood and got this magnificent beast to pose...



I love this looks like his rack is illuminated!!


I do not know if these are part of the family...



I also like this!!!




Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!
















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...