Sunday, July 19, 2020

Sunday 19th July 2020...Day 153!!!!

Woke early and went and put Blaze through the car wash after the dusty roads from yesterday and then went to my house and pet sit and met the really nice young couple and their boys Kilo



Kilo is a bit of a mixture and is nine years old.

Atlas is a Rhodesian ridge back and five years old....he is the ultimate lap dog..


Both are very mellow and extremely well behaved....because it is so hot I have taken them on short walks ..I found a nice one around the corner that is quiet and goes through a nice field......I have been asked to keep them on the leash at all times and I do and they walk so well.

Going to be a change here for a week and I plan some nice hikes but not with the dogs ...the owners both work 12 hour shifts so the dogs are used to being home alone...

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!






2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

You will enjoy "Houston Trail" in north Langley. A wonderful walk. Also the TCT runs along the Fraser river. Park in Fort Langley and walk west bound along the river.

Cheers, Peter.

mexicokid said...

Thanks Peter I will check those out cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...