Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday 17 th July 2020..Day 151!!!

Just the usual mundane Friday, playing tennis....walking Boomer!!!!!!

Tomorrow I go on a mini road trip I leave in the morning on the 8.45 am ferry to the mainland..

Then I take the Sea to Sky highway up to Squamish where I plan to do one short waterfall hike and another longer  hike to a diff3ent waterfall....

The reviews of both look really good!!

Then I take this drive to Langley

And tomorrow evening I have a room booked in a very safe Covid environment Airbnb for the night.....

Sunday I do a very short drive to Aldergrove..


Which you can see is very close to the USA border....

I commence a house and pet sit for nine days....the house is new and looks great and there are two big dogs one of which is a Rhodesian ridge back.....
I shall be close to the ocean, mountains and it should be a nice break and give some space to Heather and Kirby!

Hope you all have a great weekend...

Stay safe and healthy!!




Yashi Kochi!!!







No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...