Saturday, July 18, 2020

Saturday 18th July 2020...Day 152!!

I was up early and in the ferry line up just after 7.30am..





The ferry left on time at 8.45am and because of the Covid I stayed in the car the whole time.


The crossing is about ninety minutes and it went by quickly......


I then took the Sea to Sky highway towards Whistler....very scenic but busy...








Turned off after the town of Squamish and onto a secondary road for thirty minutes..a couple of small bridge crossings..










 to reach the trail head to Crooked Falls....a 12 km round trip uphill hike..


A couple of lookouts on the way up, glad I had my pole...








Eventually reached the falls and in a word.....incredible!!!










The power..the spray..the noise..












A great place for lunch!!


The sun was out the whole day really nice....


It was a hard hike and I was a tad tired but I still had another waterfall to see..





This was only a quick walk to the viewing platform....another amazing fall!!








Then it was a 90 km drive to my Airbnb room for the night and I arrived here at 7pm.....the room, the house, the hostess all lovely.


It is going to be a shower and then some milk and cookies and watch a recorded soccer game from England!!


A really good day and I am so thrilled with Blaze she fits all my needs..


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

4 comments:

Rita from Phoenix said...

Beautiful.

mexicokid said...

Yes you are so right and so many other similar places in this great Province..les

living.boondockingmexico said...

Pretty cool trip you took! A boat ride, a drive and some great pics.

mexicokid said...

Yes Chris not a bad trifecta..cheers

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...