Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday 26 th July 2020...Day 160!!!!

Today was my lounged about the house day....

Although when I think about what I did not including watching three live soccer games from England.....was to take the boys on four good walks....clean the house....do laundry.....water the gardens.....I needed a day to relax and read...do some sun bathing and just enjoying my peace and quiet....

I promise a more exciting blog maƱana...

It is fun feeding the dogs....I just say to them...do you want some kibble and off they run....Kilo goes into the kennel on the left and Atlas the one on the right and there they wait till I put their kibble on the floor....




.they don’t gobble it down like most dogs and when they have finished they exchange kennels checking for leftovers and then come out...it really is quite funny!!
Tomorrow evening the owners come back so I am planning a day excursion to see some waterfalls and do a hike..stay tuned!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yachi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...