Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday 20th July 2020...Day 154!!

This week the forecast is brilliant and I had breakfast on the outside back patio after I took the boys for their thirty minute walk...I realized where I take them is very private and safe and with  no one around so I let them off leash and that Atlas he can run extremely fast.

I then drove about 40 minutes to the town of Maple Ridge which is where Heather’s Mum, Ruth, lives and I had a really nice visit with her..it is almost a year since I have seen her and she is doing so well.....

Bet you cannot believe she will be 93 years young next week!!!


Lovely to see Ruth again!!!

I then went to this park

To do a short hike through the forests

To a couple of small waterfalls..





Had lunch overlooking the falls.

back home 8 took the boys out to the field for another run and then sat outside and watch a recorded soccer game from England....my team playing but again they did not do well and lost the game and their chance to qualify for Europe next season,,

Time for a shower and then my show...

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!




















2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Heather's Mom really looks so young. If you speak with her again soon, ask her what secrets she has which maintains her young appearance, and tell her a blogging friend wants to know. There is one thing I hear about, and that is a strong family gene pool which Heather's Mom may have inherited.

The dog which you call a lap dog and only five years, don't you think he might inadvertently assault you trying to get in your lap? He looks bigger than you are! Ha--Ha!

I was listening to the BBC tonight, and you should be very proud; it seems that two pathologists in Oxford, England have come up with two vaccines and are finishing up human trials; the doctors think the vaccines should be ready for use near Christmas. Each vaccine is a one-dose vaccine with no side effects they have noted (sort of like taking the polio vaccine years ago when we were children and never had to take it again). There is a lot of international press on it too. Of course, the Russians have been snooping around in an attempt to steal the research data regarding the two new vaccines. Now, that's a "rainbow."

mexicokid said...

All of Ruth’s siblings are in their nineties...

he is not a bad lap dog but loves the couch next to me..

Saw the article and hope it works..take care les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...