Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday 12 th July 2020...Day 146!!!

In the summer of 2006 I bought Pili..

She was a 2002 car and I enjoyed having her and she served me well until 2012..


In 2012 I decided to upgrade to a newer car and that is when I bought Little Bluey!!,

I gifted Pili to my family here in Nanaimo and Heather and Kir and the boys, Zach especially enjoyed Pili as much as I did!!


When I left Mexico in February I knew I was coming back to the Island to buy a new car and I told Zach that I would gift him Little Bluey which I did when he went off to his job on the golf course in Radium Hot Springs in early May.

So when Zach left I took possession of Pili again and have been driving her all over the last couple of months.....


With the arrival of my new car on Tuesday 


I decided to sell Pili.....with so much help from Heather we cleaned her up, she is now 18 years old with 276000 km on her but sill is reliable and runs well.

Heather advertised Her on a local buy and sell site this morning and within a couple of hours had received ten calls about her and the first caller came to test drive her this afternoon and has agreed to the price and will come and collect Pili tomorrow afternoon.

Good job Heather!!!

I know it is only a car but she was special to me and has been a great servant!!

Still need suggestions for the new car and now I am thinking if I should use some Covid type connection for a name....

Stay safe and healthy!!

I like and did not know this!!!





Yashi Kochi!!.










No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...