Saturday, July 11, 2020

Saturday 11 th July 2020..Day 145!'

Another special morning for me watching my team win again....


It is a thrill to see the stadium where Fifty odd years ago I was on crowd control duties and nice to see my team doing so well!!


The rain cancelled tennis today but I did manage a nice hike around Westwood Lake!!!

Today is a special day for Mia and Ben it was to be their wedding day.....all the prep were made and it was to be a garden wedding at the house in the fabulous back yard.......with the state of the world obviously the wedding had to be postponed and they have picked a similar Saturday this time next year...

I guess someone forget to tell these guys the wedding was off as they gate crashed the was to be party!!!




A nice rack!!!



Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!













No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...