Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Tuesday 25th December 2018.....a day of celebrations!!!

What a beautiful Christmas morning this was taken around 8 am......









The dogs had their stockings to open and Einstein loved his toy he also like Scout’s toy too....












Off to the tennis courts great to hill boys on this day especially before all the eating that I knew was to come.


My first stop was at Barbs and Fred’s house, he is one of the poker players and his family tradition bid a buffet breakfast....










I can only imagine how much this must have been but all the food was delicious...


Then it was off to the local restaurant around the corner from my casita where I had pre ordered two Christmas dinners...are you getting the idea I like turkey!!


Picked them up and then off to Jen’s my lovely casita owner for a small gathering and I did limit my eating.....


Paula and Jerry bought me a T shirt that they told me I was to wear when I deliver the Three Kings gifts in January but they wanted me to wear it today...never one to disappoint anyone!!






Came home and picked up the dogs and took them to their favourite walk out in the country....


Had part of the dinner and it was really good.....a nice bath and now a movie!!


Spoke to my family England this morning they were just sitting down to dinner and also spoke to Gracie who was sitting down to breakfast and sadly no Christmas baby arrival...the watch continues!!


Hope you day was special!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Christmas breakfasts are wonderful. Maybe I think so because the food is of lighter fare and you can walk it off before Christmas evening when all the "rich" food is served. One of these days you will have to tell us what dishes make up a traditional English Christmas dinner. If you can't think of everything, maybe Janet will help.

mexicokid said...

Really it is the same food as all over turkey and the works..now if you ask me about a traditional English breakfast!!!!!!!cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...