Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thursday 20 th December 2018... another one of those busy days!!

The sky was a magnificent blue for tennis this morning and it was a beautiful all day long!!!  Great start to the day....


I knew this going to be a busy day and it was....


After tennis my professional photographer George came to the house to give me a lesson on the workings of my new camera ..he told me that the camera is top of the line and has many features that I just need to practice to get used to all the settings!!!


I made three pick up donation collections and in total received 4000 pesos..so kind and this will enable me to get the rest of the small extra gifts!!


Then had some chores to do in town and finally grocery shopping and now at home with the dogs....



Yes they are allowed on these two pieces of furniture!!



The last couple of days the mounted police have patrolled down the little dead end street here and managed this shot!!






Hope the day was good for all my readers....


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Do the puppies try to sleep in the same bed with you? I have that problem when my grand dogs come to visit with us, and they will be here late Friday night. I don't shut my bedroom door and the others do; that's part of the problem and, of course, I let them do it, but they are lovable little dashunds. Maybe if I buy them their own beds it will help! What is the breed of Gracie's small puppy.

mexicokid said...

The small one is a Westie and the other Einstein is a street dog.....he sleeps in his own bed and Scout sleeps on the chair...they do not come on the bed...they are very easy to be with which was another reason Maggie had to go....have a great weekend lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...