Friday, December 14, 2018

Friday 14th December 2018...my tush is sore!!!

A busy day for sure....


We have in SMA a thing called the Civil list which is an on line site where anyone can join and post topics questions etc....like any on line forum you get the crazies out there but if used properly this can be a great source of information I know I use it often with fabulous results proven by the response to my Three Kings Toy Drive.....


So I read the list last night and saw a man was offering to buy used tennis balls for 50 pesos a ball for his Border Collie who chases the balls and then loses them.....


I have about 15 used balls so I contacted him and I met him this morning and Bernie the collie and did not sell him the balls but gave them to him!!!  A good pay it forward!!!


Then I received an email from the director of the local animal shelter who saw my reply in the civil list and she wondered if I had extra balls I could donate to the shelter...I wrote telling her that I will contact all my tennis friends and will I am sure get some balls for her in the next two weeks!!!


After tennis I met my tennis partner, Carolyn who I have not seen for a month due to her travelling and being sick..we had coffee and a catch up she leaves tomorrow for Houston unfortunately her partner needs to have some medical treatment..always good to see her!!


Then I got on Pili and away to the campo...I visited all the schools we are delivering gifts to and just checked in to make sure everything is on board!!


All the Principals are excited about this venture......


Next it was off to see my friends Sue and Brian they are staying in the same RV park as Paula and Jerry and we had a good visit along with other friends Gail and Bill!!..Lots of tea was consumed!!


Next it was off to the gym ... my session was cancelled on Wednesday so this was a make up session for that..as usual Aaron gave me a good workout....


This evening I went to visit Gracie she leaves on Tuesday to go to New Jersey to visit her daughter and SIL, her grandson Jonah and to wait the arrival of Isabel who is due on New Year’s Eve....to say she is excited is an understatement!!


Whilst she is gone I am moving into her house to house sit and look after Scout and Einstein, her two small dogs!!


Just getting used to the camera and more shots in the garden..














And my roof top patio...




My front door..



My friend regularly sends me books by e mail and I am quiet simply able to down load them into my I books folder....these are the ones he sent today...












Yes it was a busy day!!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!!

3 comments:

Kevin Read said...

We arrive tomorrow (Saturday) at Sam Ramon. Hopefully we will see you over the next five days.

mexicokid said...

For sure would be great..have a safe drive cheers lp

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Great pictures! You're sure keeping busy.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...