Sunday, December 23, 2018

Sunday 23 rd December 2018...a lovely concert!!

Had a really good sleep and woke up to sun and warmth and these views from Gracie’s balconies!!!!









After breakfast and taking these kids






For a walk...love Scouts shadow!!!!


This morning I went to the Hotel Aldea sorry did not photos but the grounds in this property are the nicest I have seen!!!


This was the reason for my visit..






They were having a musical concert...


The room was packed and the music was quite amazing..the talent in this town is incredible..I loved the ending postlude...The Hallelujah Chorus!!!!


Came home did some laundry it will dry very quickly...had some lunch and then sunbathe on the top deck with these views!!!




The front entrance...










Then it was time to get to work I swept watered and cleaned all three decks..most of the plants are succulents and need little water!!!!


Now heading for a bath!!!!


Hope your day was a good one!!!


Still no baby in New Jersey Gracie reports!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Wow! It doesn't get much better than that! The two pups look like good company.

mexicokid said...

Yes for sure....lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...