Sunday, December 09, 2018

Sunday 9th December 2018....party time!!

A quiet morning just reading outside in the lovely ☀️!!!


This afternoon Gracie and were invited to a very nice Christmas party...






A wonderful casa, very interesting and fun people.......fabulous food and plenty of it....






There was a fun gift exchange and then a piñata!!






So really now the build up to the holidays start for me tomorrow and also on Wednesday my very special friends Paula and Jerry will be in town for a week staying in their RV...good times are planned!!


Stay tuned !!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...