Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday 11th December 2018....market day!!!

Boy it was cold driving to tennis this morning even had to wear my gloves!!!!


Great two hours on the courts!!!


After lunch Gracie and I went up to the big Tuesday market where we found a stall and we purchased lots of great little goodies for the 100 kindergarten girls....I will pick them up next week and find a nice Xmas bag to put them all in..we also bought each kinder girl a nice pair of gloves and a pair of socks!!!






Apart from all the registered children that will receive a gift, the number now is 597, there are always many smaller children who come with their Mothers and we like to have a little something for them..so we also bought 70 pairs of these!!!






Can you believe the cost of each pair of socks was 5 yes 5 pesos!!!


After Christmas I will have a small work party get all the bags sorted and packed!!!


It was a fun afternoon....


Going now for my regular Tuesday Country fried chicken and mashed potatoes!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!

4 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

The brightly colored socks are beautiful! If the little ones are wearing sandals, the socks will look beautiful for the Christmas Holidays. I have a red pair of Christmas socks on right now! Ha! (But they also serve a purpose to keep my feet warm as it is cold outside.). Wearing Christmas socks gets you in the Season spirit!

What a great price for the socks; I'm sure you made the vendor quite happy when you purchased so many pairs!

mexicokid said...

Cannot believe the price.....yes I have a nice warm pair of socks too for these chilly nights best wishes les

Dee Tillotson said...

Hope you have a red pair with reindeer on them!!

mexicokid said...

I do!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...