Sunday, December 30, 2018

Sunday 30th December 2018...happy birthday Isabel!!!

Glad to report I feel much better this morning and was woken up at 5 am to the news that Isabel was on her way in to this world and she did in fact arrive at around 11 am....


A few minutes old...






Already not a happy gal...






Much more peaceful now.






Emily, her husband Ryan and little Jonah and Grandma Gracie are all doing well....also I was told it was snowing outside when she arrived!!!!


I have my appetite back but still watching what I eat and not doing too much....


Did a few chores and then took the dogs on a new hike by the little village boy Jalpa!!


This is the view of the village from the hills...see the church?






Now close up...









The Pressa...









The dogs had fun tired them out and rested up when they got back home..









Had a nice small dish of turkey dinner tonight.....now heading for a long soak in the tub and a movie...


Welcome Isabel!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Happy birthday Isabel! Congrats to Gracie's family.

Dee Tillotson said...

Isabel is so precious! Isabel is my paternal Great Grandmother's name, Isabel Frances. She has a great head of hair for a newborn; my son had a bald head and did not grow much red hair until he was one year old. Do you know how much Isabel weighs?

mexicokid said...

Thank you both..she was a fairly easy delivery and weighed 7 .5 oz....and all is well..best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...