Monday, December 03, 2018

Monday 3rd December 2018.. a tired boy tonight!!!

I don’t know where the day went but it is now evening and I am tired!!!


Did another donation collection this morning and then had many chores to do in town.


Aaron was able to change my gym session to 11.30am and this session was the hardest one yet bet that is why I am so tired!!!!


This afternoon I was working on the schools and the numbers of children in the schools for the toy drive and tonight I went to my English class.


Their home work for tonight was that they were to be the teacher for five minutes....there were only five students but it was such a fun class and one of the students, Bere, played a memory game  that lasted 45 minutes!!  Great time for them!!


I know this is the start of the important Jewish Holiday and I just love this photo!!






Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...