Friday, December 07, 2018

Friday 7th December 2018.....a fun filled day!!

What a day!!


Gracie and I went to the four schools that we will be delivering gifts to on January 4th...they are all located in the Campo and it was such a treat to see the kids in the class rooms and how they accepted us and talked to us and always smiling!!!


Gracie was my translator and she did a wonderful job.....the Principal of every school we’re thrilled we are coming out to deliver a gift and when we told them the gifts would not be wrapped so no garbage they were thrilled about that.


Outside one of the schools this little gal was goat herding.....she got a little gift!!!









So now I have the final numbers of all the schools with the exception of the numbers of kindergarten kids from one school which I hope to get over the weekend.


I will take time this weekend to sort the numbers out...the times of arrival at each school.......it is all coming together!!!!!


Tonight I went to one of the lovely churches in town to listen to this concert!!






It was packed and it really was a wonderful evening of Christmas music which I always enjoy!!!


Now onto the weekend!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, the child herding the goats is so adorable. I'll bet Gracie and you put a big smile on her face when Santa (or the Wiseman) had a Christmas gift for her.

mexicokid said...

Yes and she was into her job with the animals..these kids in these villages are wonderful and 5o know we will have a real gift for them soon is a huge joy...lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...