Saturday, December 29, 2018

Saturday 29th December 2018...a special birthday!!!

Today is a special day for Uncle Bram, my Dad’s brother!!!!

He turns 92 years young and he still goes ball room dancing and once a week plays badminton....he is amazing Happy Birthday!



If anyone wants to know what my Dad looked like....just look at Bram!!!!




Today is also my good friend Anne’s birthday, she lives just outside of London and I told her I sent her some flowers two months ago but they have not arrived!!!🥴


These shots were taken around 6am from the bedroom patio!!!











Well that was quite a night last night I was really sick but happy to report after my last bout of vomiting I felt immediately much better...I still have no energy so today was lots of naps with little chores around the house and I did get enough energy to take the dogs out to the mountains...they seem to know that all is not well with me and are being very good!!


So in the last 36 hours all I have had to eat is a protein bar and two slices of toast just no appetite although I am drinking lots of water with a pinch of salt and sugar...


Tonight I think I will have some scrambled eggs and toast.....I do feel much much better but already know my liking of pea soup has ended!!


Baby watch.......still no Isabel maybe she will make an appearance on the date she was first predicted...New Years eve!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

4 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Nice to see you are starting to feel better. Too bad you now have lost your appetite for peasoup, one of my faves… Soon you'll be back to normal and hitting some balls over the net. Enjoy the sunshine!

mexicokid said...

Yes every day a tad better not much energy but doing alright and the sunshine helps..but me and the soup have definitely parted ways..cheers les

Terry said...

Hang in there my old friend.
Your not sounding well but as you know we have all been there.
Take care of self and all will fall in place when needed.

Shalom.

mexicokid said...

Thanks Terry..almost human again cheers lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...