Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Wednesday 14th November 2018.... BRRRRRRR......

Well let me tell you it got really cold last night and riding the scooter, Pili, this morning I was bundled up but I realize I have to buy some warm clothes....


I met with Daniela this morning she is in charge of some library programs for schools in the campos and we have picked the schools where we will deliver the gifts for Three Kings.....now I just have to get all the numbers and ages and then I will have an agenda to work with.


I meet with people every day collecting donations and there are so many generous people around!!


Off to poker this afternoon and another fun and winning time I had.....another 300 pesos in the coffers for me...


My trainer Aaron had a presentation to make this afternoon and my usual session is moved to tomorrow afternoon...so I had time to eat before I went to my English class.....


Another great class we sat in a circle and each student had to talk for three minutes..it was a great exercise for them..others asked them questions and before we knew it the time had passed..I handed out chocolates a usual Wednesday occurrence......


Walking home was a tad cool so for the first time I have the small electric heat on in the casita.....

Here is a little travel story to make you smile....


I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone.  You have to be in Kahoots with someone.


I've also never been in Cognito.  I hear no one recognizes you there.


I have, however, been in Sane.  They don't have an airport; you have to be

driven there.  I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends,

family and work.


I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.


I have also been in Doubt.  That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit

there too often. 


I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.


Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.


One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense!  It really gets the adrenalin

flowing and pumps up the old heart!  At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!


I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in.  It's an age thing.  They tell me it is very wet and damp there.


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...