Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday 27th November 2018...Giving Tuesday!!!

A perfect morning for a great two hours of tennis...always good fun...the occasional sensation shot..and always lots of snide comments!!!!


Home in time to change and to drive Pili to get Little Bluey to go up to the huge Tuesday market to pick up the 200 purses.....







this is the second year we have used Fabiola to purchase the bags from..she is very reliable and had the bags ready for me......


They look great..all different colours..






And all contain these items!!!






Next on my agenda was a cuppa whilst watching live soccer from Italy!!






Then off to Bo’s house for four hours of Mexican Train....a great game and lots of fun!!!


Today is Giving Tuesday...


So I placed my Three Kings article again on the Civil list for the local community to see and already I have to pick up three more donations tomorrow!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...