Thursday, November 01, 2018

Thursday 1st November 2018...First of the month remember those Rabbits!!!!

I was not scheduled to play tennis this morning so walked up to a local cemetery before the crowds arrived....




This section of the cemetery is dedicated to expatriates!!










Along the way passed a couple of decorative altars they sure take a lot of work....









Tonight I joined a group of Gracie’s friends and went to a local restaurant and bar to hear one of the best groups in San Miguel perform..Media Luna...they play a mix of Latin, soul, gypsy and acoustic music..really very entertaining and high energy performance....


Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...