Saturday, November 24, 2018

Saturday 24th November 2018....a day to myself!!!

Another wonderful sunny morning to start my day at the tennis courts!!!!!


This was going to be a Pearson day..no appointments and seeing no one, with the exception of going to collect another great donation of 2000 pesos from a man who saw the article in the local paper!!


So I got Pili all ready and away I went on a mystery tour...I used to do these once a week on Little Blackie and I do enjoy going off into the country and taking all the back roads and tracks and seeing where they lead.....hope you enjoy the photos......I parked the scooter and did some lovely hiking!!!









See the church in the distance??



And now a close up!!



Cute shot!!




























I was gone all afternoon and Pili performed perfectly!!


Tonight I had leftovers from the Thanksgiving dinner and after a long hot shower relaxed with tea, some carrot cake and a movie!!


A great day......safe and happy weekend to you all!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...