Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday 23rd November 2018......another week flew by!!!

A quiet Friday really..just relaxed this morning and then this afternoon went to see my eye Doctor for a follow up on the surgery I had two weeks ago....


Doctora Luvina told me that my scars had healed very nicely and that in time the floaters would go away.....she was a little concerned about a tiny pink spot that she did not see on my last visit and she has given me a card chart to bring home and test my eye every day for a month and if I see any changes to make an appointment with her......


She also told me that getting used to progressive glasses is very difficult and will take at least a month.....I like them for distance but for my IPad a tad frustrating!!!


Tonight Gracie and I went to a fancy restaurant El Pergasso in Centro for a surprise birthday party for Gracie’s tenant in her condo...met some new people..great food and a very nice evening!


Walking back to the car we saw two weddings and a whole bunch of Mariachi musicians..this town comes alive at night!!!


Not bad weather here eh????








Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Good luck with the progressives, I tried bifocals twice and hated them. Nice weather indeed!

mexicokid said...

INKNOW my dollar store ones work great. And yes fun in the sun on the tennis courts this morning. Cheers lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...