Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday 15th November 2018...an easy day really!!!

So what does a guy do when tennis is yet again cancelled because of the wet courts?????



Of course he watches live tennis from London......which is what I did this morning!!!!





After lunch I went to the store and bought some gloves, a scarf and some winter socks and fleecy sweat pants.....I do not like to be cold!!


Came home in time to watch my favourite player Federer in action from London!!






Then met Claudia the Pie Lady ..she makes amazing 🥧 pies and I had ordered a beef and mushroom pie....she delivers and you can tell by the cup that it is a big one and I know it will be very tasty!!!






Tonight Gracie and I were  invited to one of her friends house for a birthday party......it was a really nice time and I met some new people and instead of gifts for the birthday gal some of the people made great donations to the Three Kings Toy Drive........so many generous people out there!!


So let’s see how smart you are.?






...I got it right!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

I see 16 threes.

Enjoy the tennis and the pie!

mexicokid said...

Both were great thanks lp

mexicokid said...

You are correct 16 most people say 14...lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...