Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thursday 29th November 2018.....rain rain go away!!!

Not had a day like this for a long time....it started raining yesterday afternoon and continued through the night and still coming down....






Obviously my tennis was cancelled this morning and so I did something I rarely  do..stayed home!!!


Took my time over breakfast listening to my music.....did some computer work and worked a bit more on the Three Kings project.....


Went through every drawer and cupboard and sorted some things out..


Did a load of laundry...


Started to read the new John Grisham book...thanks to my friend Croft for sending it to me...it started off in an exciting and different way!!!


Looked at some of my African safari phots..what memories!!!!






This phot is etched in my memory..this elephant came up to me and was no more than five feet away..a truly awesome memory!!!














I forgot to post these photos from yesterday...this tree is not in the main Jardin, there is nothing there yet but in another plaza..I bet it looks great at night!!!















Thought you might enjoy this little cartoon!!






I might even venture out with the umbrella ☂....


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...