Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thursday 22nd November 2018...Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I would like to wish all my wonderful American friends a very special and happy day today!!!


Tennis for me this morning and as you know by now always fun......then went to Gracie’s where I was in charge of making the mashed potatoes for the party we were going to later....15 people for dinner and I was a tad worried that I had not made enough!!!

We went to Bo’s house and it was a very special and happy gathering...wonderful people..fantastic food with I might add way too many mashed potatoes!!!

Turkey is my favourite meal and I was happy to come away with left overs....

Also was donated another 2000 pesos for the athree Kings Toy Drive.....

I also took some quiet time to myself to count my blessings and give thanks for my life and the family and friends I have!!

Yahoo Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...