Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday 31st march 2012….where did March go????

Well just a spectacular warm and sunny and clear blue sky of a day!!!!!

Which for me started with a Bonita ride of about 10km south of town and then this beautiful long beach walk…pristine beach and not a soul in sight!!!!!

IMG_9519

IMG_9523

IMG_9524

It was just a great start to the morning!!!

I then went to a small panaderia/ bakery that Lesley showed me yesterday……

IMG_9525

IMG_9526

Got some nice bread and some treats for those night time movies!!!

Then I just had to come back home and get in the lounger and do you know what!!!!

Around 3.30pm I went to this place

IMG_9528

CEDO is a center for the study of deserts and oceans and is an International award winning center for marine and coastal conservation, research and education.

This young lady gave a very informative talk…

IMG_9533

and then a tour..it really was time well spent!!

IMG_9531

IMG_9532

I then went down to the harbor mouth and took this photo..

IMG_9536

The sad story on this sunset cruise boat is that Lesley and a group of her friends were on board last October when the boat got into trouble in the channel lost its rudder and listed and partially sank all the passengers went overboard and sad to say an 81 year old lady did not survive. The boat was brought back into the harbor but last week in another huge storm it drifted out of the harbor to where in now rests!!!!

So showered and all cleaned up and listening to the Canucks hockey on the computer…..hope your weekend is going well!!

 

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...