Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday 10th March 2012..a day of rest!!!

Really took the day off!!!

Had a very leisurely breakfast and did some reading afterwards….then took my clothes to the laundry and did wash three of my shirts by hand.

Then took Bonita for a ride and found this interesting entrance!!

 

IMG_9010

Have to laugh all the things not allowed!!

IMG_9012

IMG_9013

IMG_9016

Great view from the summit!!!

IMG_9017

On the way back stopped and picked up my laundry the cost was 80 pesos I have no idea how they are able to fold the clothes so neatly!!!

IMG_9019

Then it was time for some R & R…swam a lot of laps in the pool and then sunbathing and reading!!!!

This is Gail and Larry’s last night and I took they out for dinner tonight!!!

IMG_9020

Gail and Larry and our lovely waitress!

IMG_9021

Check out my virgin Pina colada!!!

And Linda eat your heart out….. guess what I am eating?????

IMG_9022

It is now 10pm and listening to the Canucks hockey game on the computer!!!!

I wish Gail and Larry a safe drive home and thanks for a great week….blessings Les!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...