Monday, March 05, 2012

Monday 5th March 2012…on the road again this time heading north!!

Said my goodbyes to Paula and Jerry, we had some great times and Paula caught me on camera as I was leaving!!

1

3

Here I go!!!!

4

The road to Puerto Vallarta is a slow road that goes through quite a few towns with lots of topes (speed bumps).

Some sights along the road!!!

IMG_8911

Tunnel in PV!!

IMG_8915

The local law is that dual wheeled vehicles have to use the lateral lanes (the inside lanes) through PV and as you can see they are very busy!!!

IMG_8916

As you can imagine it is no fun driving through here!!

Amazing the sights you can see!!

IMG_8917

There is a huge Wal-Mart on the far side of PV and I stopped and picked up some supplies!!

IMG_8918

About 5 hours after I left I arrive at Rincon and went to the small RV/cabin place I always stay…it is 25 US dollars a night but well worth it..only 5 spots with full hooks ups, bathrooms with hot showers and Wi-Fi a great pool and on the beach…check it out!!!!

IMG_8928

IMG_8919

IMG_8922

IMG_8923

I am about 50 feet from the pool and 100 feet from the ocean!!

IMG_8924

IMG_8925

IMG_8926

I was looking for a propane station on the drive and never saw one and was a bit worried because I was getting low but as luck would have it when I took a walk on the road by the RV park there was a propane truck delivering gas so I asked him if he would come by and fill me up and sure enough he did no problem!!!

IMG_8927

I went for my long beach walk again before getting cleaned up!!

My friends Gail and Larry are staying in an apartment one block away and today is Gail’s Birthday….HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

There was a small party for her tonight which was lovely!!!

IMG_8930

IMG_8932

Doesn’t Gail looked thrilled with my beso (kiss)!!!!  I must be loosing my touch!!!!!!

IMG_8938

Wouldn’t be a Mexican birthday party without a Piñata!!!

IMG_8940

So a good drive and now settled for at least a week…..PURA VIDA!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...