Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday 30th March 2012…..Ramona’s spa day!!!

8.30am and the two young arrived to give Ramona her treatments after all these thousands of miles she deserves a treat…so she is now fully washed and waxed and I think you will agree she looks quite lovely!!!

IMG_9513

Worth every bit of the 500 pesos!!!!!

I then packed a lunch and drove to the other side of town for my beach walk on roads like this!!!

IMG_9514

IMG_9515

Again another enjoyable few miles of empty beaches!!!

IMG_9518

This afternoon Lesley picked me up and she took me on a tour of the town and some of the small communities  outside of town, a nice treat!!

Tonight she invited me over for home made pea soup…YummY!!!!!!!!  Thanks so much a wonderful meal and company!!

Now listening to the Canucks hockey then it will be movie night!!

 

PURA VIDA!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...