Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday 29th March 2012..Did I mention the sun shines all day???

Went for a great long beach walk this morning after breakfast I reckon close to 5 miles on deserted beaches!!!

IMG_9457

IMG_9458

I always I enjoy the tranquility of these walks and I get many things accomplished, well in my mind anyway!!!

Came back and my lounger chair was calling out my name so spent a few hours doing the boring usual stuff you know…sunbathing, sleeping, reading, eating, drinking and yes Paula some snoring going off I am sure!!!!

I then went into town and checked out the Malecon I will come on Saturday and explore on foot.

IMG_9463

IMG_9464

I noticed c lose to the RV park is a huge hill which I thought would be a good point for sunsets shots so off I went on Bonita!!!

IMG_9465

This is looking back in the direction of the RV park about in the middle and on the beach way in the distance you can just make out a high rise that is where I walked to this morning!!!

IMG_9466

This house is left unfinished a Drug lord is is supposed to have been the owner!!!

IMG_9492

Please enjoy the sunset!!!

IMG_9469

IMG_9478

IMG_9474

IMG_9486

IMG_9496

IMG_9493

IMG_9499

Robin was at Casa Hogar today and sent me this photo!!!

Paola and little sweetheart Melanie!!!!

1

Also Carolyn went to Casa Hogar and delivered the letters I had written to the girls unfortunately Daniela was in an appointment….

3

4

Carolyn also sent me more Jacaranda tree photos..thank you!!

2

So another lovely day ..I was checking the calendar and I did not want to cross the border over the weekend so I booked another two nights here and now leave on Monday, so a few more days of a beach bum!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...