Thursday, March 08, 2012

Thursday 8th March 2012……WHAT CAN I SAY?????

Woke up this morning to a scathing e mail from my Brother…”How could I cancel my Europe trip without contacting him”  Janet my Sister in law…I am in her bad books!!!

So I skyped him this morning and told him how could he believe that I was going to sell plastic whales on a beach   …I had such a good laugh. He told me that my Nephew Mark had called him from work and said did you see Les's blog and then when Janet saw it boy was I deep water…..

 

So please all of you who have e mailed me to tell me I am nuts…it was a joke…a light moment……remember I am a trickster!!!!!

Later on this morning I went with Gail and Larry to the next town La Penita for their local market day!!!

You know I could not pass this stall without a purchase!!!

IMG_8979

IMG_8981

I really like these serving dishes!!!

IMG_8985

I did treat myself to a rather nice soccer shirt!!

IMG_8988

IMG_8989

I spent an afternoon at the beach and pool….and tonight with people from the small apartment complex where G & L are staying for supper at a really nice restaurant!!

IMG_8991

I had ribs and they were awesome and thanks Gail and Larry for the treat!!!

Full moon…

IMG_8992

Yashi Kochi!!!

1 comment:

Shadowmoss said...

I knew you were joshing. Like I mentioned, there wasn't a tennis racket or deck of cards anywhere in that plan. :)

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...