Sunday, April 01, 2012

Sunday 1st April 2012…..it had to happen!!!!

I really never totally trusted this park it is so open and all sorts of people walk and drive through so much so that I was locking up Bonita to the tow bar at the back of Ramona…woke up this morning and the lock has been cut and Bonita is GONE!!!!!!!   Went to the park office as they do have security at night but no one  knows anything!!!!!!

I always said when people asked me about someone stealing Bonita that my reply would be well they needed it more than me!!!!  BUT I never thought it would happen…I loved that bike and I know I can get another but for such a thing to happen especially on my last day in Mexico!!!!!

3 comments:

Kevin Read said...

That sucks!

Croft said...

She was such a good, dependable ride! Hope your Mexican insurance comes through!

Karyn-Lee said...

Oh my!!! that's the worst news! Especially since you were my inspiration to get a scooter and mototote!!

Did you take a drive around the area to see if maybe they stole her and just parked her nearby?

Terrible news!!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...