Friday, January 09, 2009

Swim day again…

Good evening to you all yet another great day here in SMA.

We went on a little tour this morning to parts of the town J & M had not been before.IMG_2368IMG_2369

We then drove out of town to a beautiful pottery factory and showroom.  I asked the owners if we could visit in the back and see the factory and they allowed us to go back there.IMG_2370 First the kiln.

IMG_2372Then the hand painting.IMG_2374 Finally the showroomIMG_2375

Then it was time to go to Santa Julia where we had arranged with the Madres to pick up Paola and Danielle and take them to the hot springs.

We were a few minutes late, due to heavy traffic, but the girls we there waiting for us at the gates.  Paola and Danielle both ran straight into Janet’s arms.

I had brought my snorkel and mask and wasn’t sure if the girls would use them, should not have worried Paola kept it on nearly the whole time.

The weather was wonderful and the girls were so well behaved, so sit back and enjoy these photos as much as we did being there.IMG_2377

IMG_2378 Danielle is in the blue and Paola in the orange.IMG_2383 Complete trust!IMG_2384

IMG_2390

Look at Paola’s face here, she is about to pour that cup of water over Danielle’s head, too funny!!IMG_2391 Love these three photos of Danielle.IMG_2404

IMG_2407

Here is my girl…

IMG_2413

IMG_2418

IMG_2420

This is a good one too!IMG_2426

Janet and Malc had bought two England soccer shirts from home for the girls and after getting them out of the water, two hours later, Janet took them to get changed and put on their new shirts, what do you think?IMG_2428 IMG_2429

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and I really like this one…IMG_2433

It was just a great afternoon and I was so happy that my family could join in with me and share the happiness and blessings of seeing two young girls have so much fun.  Hugs all around when we dropped them back at Santa Julia.

We will see them tomorrow at the Big Party.

Have a lovely supper, thank you Janet, the scrabble contest continued, say no more!!!!IMG_2434

I think I look a little like Albert Einstein, maybe not as smart!!!!   Good night.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...