Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday 30th January….

Had a really lazy morning and enjoyed my boiled eggs and reading an old English newspaper and at around 9am back on the road again.

Some of the sights on the drive up the coast.IMG_3687

IMG_3689

IMG_3690

One of the reasons you don’t drive Mexican roads at night.  This beauty was about 6 feet from the side of the road.IMG_3695

Soon it was time for lunch and this was the place I chose, the view to my leftIMG_3699

the view to my rightIMG_3698

You can see it was difficult to find a place to sit with all those people around!!

About 2pm I reached my destination, La Placita which is on the map below just about where the M is on the State word Michoacán, sorry couldn’t get the red push pin inserted.

Map picture

My good Friends Barb and Frank and their camper Annie B were hereIMG_3704 this is the third time I have hooked up with them in Mexico, how nice is that?

We went for a great swimIMG_3709

Again another very crowded beachIMG_3706 

 

IMG_3707

 

 

 

 

Barb and Frank  cooked a lovely meal and we sat outside and enjoyed these views!!IMG_3710

IMG_3711

IMG_3714

IMG_3717

I am going to stay here till Monday and just relax and enjoy good company, food, sun, swimming, peace, need I go on?

Glad to be back on the Internet thank you for all the e mails.  Hope the weekend is a great one….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...