Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pump up the volume!!!!!

My first 21 lap run this beautiful sunny morning, felt really good.

Back up to Santa Julia at 11am to finish off my cleaning jobs.  Did a few windows then it was time for door cleaning.IMG_3107

IMG_3108

Followed by cleaning the Madres vehicles.IMG_3109

IMG_3110

This was very tiring work so I was so happy to see my work party arrive.IMG_3112

IMG_3113

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3114 

Remember little Guillermina from a few days ago, she has been at the home now a week and is settling in wonderfully, she is very charming.

IMG_3115

Soon the jobs were done and I went back to the casa for some lunch and a rest before heading into town.

I wanted to go to my Spanish School and say good bye to the teachers and the students.IMG_3117

Patty and the kids were happy to see me and they told me they were talking about me in IMG_3119 class yesterday.  I shall miss these kids we had a good time together for a few weeks before Christmas.

Then it was off to Lilly’s class and to see all my girls including Paola and Daniela.IMG_3121

It is just amazing as soon as I walk in the class Paola and Daniela coming run up to me then all the girls come for their hug and a kiss, I felt like I had won the lottery.

I asked Lilly to explain to the girls that I would see them on Saturday as there is a big celebration at Santa Julia, more about that on Saturday.

I have decided that on my way back to Canada in late March I have to come back through SMA and see these kids.  So Lilly explained that to them.

I have many fond memories of my hours in class in this school.

Next it was time to get rid of some of these curls before I head to the beach.IMG_3122

IMG_3123

IMG_3124

So want do you think to the 35 pesos hair cut?IMG_3128

The next stop was an outdoor cafe where a Mariachi Band was performing they were very good and the back drop to the photo was amazing.IMG_3126

So ends yet another great day wonder what tomorrow has in store for me??   Have a great evening…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...