Sunday, January 18, 2009

A photo less blog…

I think I had the laziest day I have had in a long time, woke up to another cloudy cool morning, so made some tea got out my maps and laid on the couch and planned some routes for next week.

By 11am I was feeling guilty so went for my run and my first 20 lap run!!!!  The sun was shining now so back to the house, lunch,  then the lounge chair, the sun and my good Harlan Coben novel awaited me.

I went with a friend to a live play which was very different but very well acted.  We then walked up to the main square which was so lively with many people, the main church was lit up, the sky clear and beautiful and an orchestra was playing to hundreds of people outside the church and my camera was in my coat pocket back in the house……

This week will be my last in SMA and it will be busy during the day I am going to Santa Julia do some chores in and around the buildings,  most of you know Handy man I am not, but I can clean and sweep,  so I look forward to that and of course interacting with the children and of course chances to see Paola and Daniela.  It is also a busy week because Wednesday is a holiday to celebrate Allende’s birthday with a huge parade and concerts and plays in the evening.

Hope the weekend was a good one for you all, blessings…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...