Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Wednesday 8th June 2022….train back home…

 Yesterday when June and I were coming home from our road trip we came by a huge shopping centre and on the perimeter I saw a huge Tim Hortons store….June told me the store was a very recent arrival to the Mall.




My heart fluttered….you can read about this very famous iconic Canadian store in the photos…..







I told June I would take her there for breakfast this morning before she drops me off at the train station.

So this morning I get packed up and we go to the store and go to the drive through and June was right yesterday it is a recent arrival, so recent in fact it is not yet opened!!!

I was looking forward to a bacon and egg  muffin and a donut!!

In the Mall was another English chain called Gregg’s and we went there for a bacon butty and tea, which was very good!!!

June dropped me at the station it was lovely to connect with her again and I was on the train back to Janet and Malc’s.

The journey was uneventful and I arrived home mid afternoon and soon after went on my walk and the sun was shining.


So I thought I had done quite well at Wordle this morning solving the word in 4 attempts…






…my swagger was soon snatched away as Janet amazingly solved the word on her second attempt!!!  Way to go JANET!!!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...