Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Tuesday 7 th June 2022. ..road trip!!

 Today June and I went off on a days outing and she showed me some lovely places on and around the coast that I had not seen before and we finished up at the old University town of Durham…..

















The shots of the river and the bridges are taken this evening when I took a walk down by the river in the quaint little town of Yarm.












I have enjoyed seeing and catching up with June again and in the morning I take the train back to Janet and Malc’s…


Another lucky Wordle day for me!!





Stay safe and healthy !!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...