Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday 27 th June 2022….just a day!!

 Not really a newsworthy day but it started out by going to the medical lab at 7.30am to get my blood work for my Doctor’s perusal after my check up last week.

I then went to the first of my new yoga classes from 8.30 am to 10am…..I have wanted to go to a class for a long time now and this class is well suited for me, I like the teacher and her studio is three minutes walk from my casita!

Next I picked up my poker buddy Mort and we did our monthly trip to Queretaro to go to Costco….Mort likes to go and I do not mind driving him and I picked up a couple of things…..it was a good day out…

Now going to settle in for the evening and catch up on day one of Wimbledon!!


Struggled with Wordle today…




Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...