Thursday, June 02, 2022

Thursday 2 nd June 2022…steps galore!!

 The sun is back!!!!


This morning I left to go on a long hike without my umbrella and raincoat and it was sunny nice…..I walked along a river bank and it was lovely…











..the highlight was on the way home I passed a field with these incredible horses I hope you can see the video!!!

Sorry cannot seem to be able to download …


Saw this on the way home through the village!!!








Tonight Sam and Ian took me to down town Hull and to the marina for a sail past of some of the boats 









and also a fly over by two old Spitfires….I did not know till I looked at the photo that  I have the two planes and a sea gull……


All the celebrations are for the Queen’s 70 th jubilee!!





My biggest step day!!!





I thought I did well at Wordle but Janet again aced my by doing it in three tries, well done!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...