Saturday, June 04, 2022

Saturday 4 th June 2022…a trip to the coast!!

 Janet and Malc took me to the coast to Scarborough for the day!!!!


They took an open top bus into the town centre and I did a good hike and then we met up for a late lunch….


My hike started on one side of the town heading for the castle……








I love some of the typical British life shots on the way!!!!


















I then hiked up to the entrance of the castle and walked around the grounds admiring the ruins and the views!!













When I met up with Janet and Malc we took the cable car up to the town centre…





Dinner was lovely and it was a special day, thank you!!


It was another good step day!!





Malc and I tied for Wordle!!!





This evening I watched the highlights from the Womens tennis final an entertaining match..






 and now we are watching a live e concert from Buckingham Palace for the Queen’s Jubilee…





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...